I was browsing Facebook the other day and I saw a post which really resonated with me. We tend to complicate how we approach life until we see a post like this. It’s a gentle reminder to slow down and focus on what really matters.
If it makes any difference to you, share it with your circle:
1. Don’t educate your children to be rich. Educate them to be HAPPY so when they grow up they will know the value of things not the price.
2. “Eat your food as your medicines. Otherwise you have to eat medicines as your food.”
3. The one who loves you will never leave you for another because even if there are 100 reasons to give up he or she will find one reason to hold on.
4. There is a big difference between a human being and being human. Only a few really understand it.
5. You are loved when you are born. You will be loved when you die. In between, you have to manage!
> Ratan Tata